Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cambodia Trip: Post 1 - I Have Finally Arrived

Well after over 20 hours on an airplane, I made it to Cambodia.


Thanks to Jason King and Travis Birge which dropped me off at the airport on Thursday morning. I landed in Cambodia last night around 11PM their time.

I was right by the wing on the plane trip leaving Atlanta, so here is a time-lapse vid of the takeoff. Also, Chad and Linda got some pics of the kids as they waited for me at the Phnom Penh airport. They were easy to find since they were the only group with Braves clothing. haha! The kids showed me how to do the Tomahawk chop on the van ride to their house.  You will have to get them to show you when the come to Georgia.

I am going to try to be putting up a post every few days, so Be sure to check back for more updates during the next couple weeks.


IMG_4973-2012-11-17-01-20.JPG
IMG_4975-2012-11-17-01-20.JPG






Also, I wanted to say thank you to the many friends and church family that helped me financially for this trip through donations, and purchasing my Cambodia packages. I truly appreciate it! If you would like to get a package, I still have plenty of them left and I will hook you up. You can order online Here, You can see my Mom at church or send me an email at vichuff@gmail.com. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victor Design Blog

Random thoughts on Advertising and Design.

Vic's Posts

Followers

HomeRO1
AboutRO1
PortRO1
ContactRO1
BlogRO1