Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My First Video Project - The Phillips Family in Cambodia


GOPR0009_FlagSky-2013-02-5-20-41.jpg


I know many folks read one or two of my blog posts back in November and December about my trip to Cambodia. (see Here) Honestly, I think I had more blog traffic those few weeks than all other weeks combined. It was a great experience and on top of that, it was a great opportunity to work on a very special project. In what has been a whirlwind of a last few months I am finally finished with my first major video project “The Phillips Family - Our Ministry in Cambodia 2011 to Present”


Several have already viewed it, but I did want to share this with all of my Facebook pals. Enjoy!




I also want to take a minute to thank my friend Chad Phillips for this opportunity; both professionally and personally. Last October I never would have dreamed I would make a trip to Cambodia, observe the wonderful work the Lord is doing there, and then make a video about it before the year concluded. It is very humbling. Also, It was truly amazing to witness how the Lord is using Chad and Linda in Cambodia, and to see their great love for the people. The Lord showed me so many things during my stay, and he has shown me even more since my return.


Thank you Chad. Thank you Linda. I pray the Lord will bless your short time here in the states, and that your joy of serving the Lord will inspire others to serve him as well.


-Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victor Design Blog

Random thoughts on Advertising and Design.

Vic's Posts

Followers

HomeRO1
AboutRO1
PortRO1
ContactRO1
BlogRO1