Friday, May 11, 2012

The War at Victory 2012 has begun


The War at Victory is officially here. Check out the website and some of the sights and sounds we have seen so far on the Gallery page. This website homepage is probably the single most awesome graphic design I have ever worked on. I hope the kids like it. I will post an update at the end to share how everything went. As you can tell by the preview video here and those on the website, I have recently become addicted to time lapses. I will probably share more in the future on that as well. It’s so easy to do with spectacular results. I'm learning something new every time I do one.  You can make anything look interesting.  Who would have guessed that Loganville could be a photography hot spot. haha!


www.thewaratvictory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victor Design Blog

Random thoughts on Advertising and Design.

Vic's Posts

Followers

HomeRO1
AboutRO1
PortRO1
ContactRO1
BlogRO1